Friday, March 2, 2012

Readers weigh in on Motions Weightless Hairdressing

Two Heads is so lucky and blessed to have faithful readers who glean helpful hints from our page and are also willing to add relateability and value to the information we provide with tips of their own.

One such reader shot me a message about a week ago about a product that she discovered and happens to love for her daughter's cornrow styles. It’s called Weightless Clear Hairdressing by Motions. I have not yet tried the product, however, an in depth review is forth coming from Two Heads. BUT our reader tells us that this stuff is awesome!

She states the pros for weightless clear hairdressing are:

-no flaking

-no grease

-easy application

-it leaves the hair soft

-there is very little build-up and residue

I am sold!

The product retails for approximately $4.50 for a 6 once container.


Here is what one site had to say about the product:

·       Give hair an extra styling boost with Motions Weightless Clear Hairdressing. Its feather-light formula adds volume while restoring hair's strength and shine. It will not build up on hair. Oil-free conditioners add suppleness and shine while reducing frizz. And a Mango Tango fragrance evokes an enticing tropical sensation. It's ideal for pumping up fine-to-medium textured or fragile hair. It gives lift to hair that normally gets weighed down by ordinary hair dressing.

I am super excited about trying this product out on my girls to let you know how I like it. In the meantime, check out the super cute pics sent in by our reader of her sweet baby girl in cornrows created using Motions, Weightless Clear Hairdressing.




SUPER cute! Thank you guys for sharing!!

3 comments:

  1. I don't have babies any more but I wish this product was around then, especially to keep moisture when their was braided. It is a fantastic product!!!! As a former stylist, I would be comfortable using this on chemically treated and natural hair (especially children's). I have a short and spiky "do" so I can not afford anything heavy. It leaves the hair soft and has wonderful shine and smell. Kudos lady...keep up the good work. Wish you would have been her 10 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it but its hard to find

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haare schneiden online lernen Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete