Friday, December 2, 2011

Getting back on track

We are getting back on track! My older daughter’s hair is healing well. I am sticking with the WEN as a cleansing option for now. I believe it is less harsh to the hair than regular shampoos (that can contain stripping agents). Since her hair is already a little weak from our hair care mistake, I want to be extra cautious.

At her last shampooing we used WEN and added Kera kare Humecto Conditioner (this is an awesome softener and detangler).

After being braided for about 4 days, I unbraided her hair and used a “warm” flat iron to “stretch” it out. I do stress “warm”. It was on the lowest setting. There was no blowing drying involved (it air-dried while braided, which is our usual practice).

I just created this easy little style for her as she sometimes tires of the “pomp and circumstance” and the “hooplah” that is made over her hair. She really did not feel like being bothered today :-).

Her hair was groomed with extra virgin olive oil and Luster’s Pink oil Moisturizer. AND she, like her sister, had a good hair day!
Lots of wild hair :-)



Don't ask me what was going on with her nose...


SHINE, SHINE, SHINE!

I really love the hair accessories (pink leather bows and pink rhinestone daisy)  and I know you do too, but I cannot remember off hand where we got them... I will find out the answer...

Check us out on Facebook !




377676_Winter Clearance Sale! Save an extra 20% off in clearance.* Use code: DEC434

http://www.ptouchdirect.com/brother_ptouch_label_printers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment