Monday, January 30, 2012

The beads stayed on!

I always try to provide an update for readers who want to know the outcome of hair styles we feature on Two Heads, and whether they were failures or successes. I try to provide honest real time information that you can apply to your daily routine. I also try to focus on the health, safety and well being of our children for there is more to a method than just whether it is pretty and if it has longevity. I also want to make sure every style and/or tip I suggest is safe and comfortable to boot.

Our last post was mainly an encouragement post for moms (and dads) who may sometimes tire of the constant undertaking of caring for virgin, ethnic hair. The later portion of the entry, however, briefly described a hairstyle created on my younger daughter’s hair incorporating beads.

I am happy to announce that after five days the beads were still on her hair. I only had to swat her hand one time for reaching at one. None ended up in her mouth and the style stayed neat and flattering. I would recommend this hairstyle. If my daughter can maintain it (miss blankie totting, floor rolling, tub splasher) most any child can.

Note: the hair style lasted for about 6 days. I took it out and have since re-styled.

Also see: Your Task Is A Gift
Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment